Skip to main content

Elena Huelva, Spanish Influencer, Dies At 20 Of Rare Bone Cancer

The death of a young social media influencer has sent waves of grief around the world. 20 year old Spanish social media influencer Elena Huelva succumbed to Ewing's sarcoma, a kind of bone cancer earlier this week. Her final Instagram post was on January 3, in which she wrote: Today I woke up not in the best way, it's more, not good, a very scare. It's been very difficult days, it's getting very complicated more and more, but as you know I'm stronger, and more complicated .I want you to know that I won, a long time ago.Elena was diagnosed with bone cancer in 2019. She had revealed her health condition to her followers through a post on social media. "I wanted to say goodbye to this year with a text explaining how it has been for me these 365 days, it has really been a roller coaster, it started with bad news a bad bug had come into my life, and I had to kill it somehow. I felt afraid, insecurities kept asking me questions like; why me? Will I be strong enough to kill him? And in a few days after finding out I pulled all my strength to beat him and teach him that I was stronger than him, I started with the treatment and was like poison I was defeated, although I knew he was really helping me so I decided to take cad session with arms open thinking that one more was one less,” she wrote in a long post on social media.
Is Mediterranean diet really the best diet for 2023? In the post she also wrote about her medications, the pain she went through and how the support of her loved ones helped her. What is Ewing's sarcoma? This is a rare type of cancer that occurs in bones and/ or in the soft tissues around it. The disease derives its name from Dr. James Ewing, after the doctor who first described the tumor. It begins in the femur (thighbone), tibia (shinbone) or humerus (upper arm bone. It mostly begins with the leg bones and in the areas adjoining pelvis. Though uncommon, it can also begin in the soft tissues of the chest, abdomen, and limbs. What are the symptoms of Ewing Sarcoma? The characteristic symptom of Ewing's sarcoma is pain which is typical to many forms of cancer. The patient also experiences bone pain, unexplained tiredness, fever and unintentional weight loss. Who is more prone to Ewing Sarcoma? This bone cancer mostly affects children and young adults. "While Ewing sarcoma can occur at any time during childhood, it most commonly develops during puberty, when bones are growing rapidly. Ewing sarcoma most often occurs in children between the ages of 10 and 20. More males are affected than females. This type of cancer is uncommon in African-American, African and Chinese children," John Hopkins report says. Fans have mourned the death of the social media star. We are all thinking of you very much, very and very strong, writes one Instagram user. "We owe Elena Huelva a deeply grateful memory for everything she has taught us. I wish I never had to. Cancer is not a battle, but a cause, one in which all powers must put ALL their efforts," another person wrote. "Thank you, Elena."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arjuna tree Benefits, Uses, Ingredients, Method, Dosage and Side Effects

Arjunarishta is an ayurvedic herbal concoction of the Arjuna bark along with some other natural ingredients aimed at maintaining a healthy heart and keeping optimum blood pressure levels. It is also an effective remedy for chest pain, cardiac problems like congestive heart failure, heart blockage, angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, ischemic cardiac myopathy, mitral regurgitation (which is a backflow of blood caused by the failure of the heart's mitral valve to close tightly) and asthma. As the plant is named after the warrior prince “Arjuna”, the formulation is also known as Parthadyarishta, where the term ‘Partha’ is another name of ‘Arjuna’. The holistic science of Ayurveda and several ayurvedic textbooks like Sarangadhar Samhita, Charaka Samhita strongly vouch by this magical tonic as a remedy being used for Hridaya (i.e. heart problems), Deepana (enhances stomach fire), Pachana (helps in digestion), Rochana (stimulates appetite), Anulomana (improves breathing), Mutrakrich...

How to Calculate Month-over-Month Growth Rate

Month-over-month growth is a key metric for measuring the growth of your business. To calculate Month-over-Month growth, subtract the first month from the second month and then divide that by the last month’s total. Multiply the result by 100 and you’re left with a percentage. The percentage is your Month-over-Month growth rate. The formula for Month-over-Month growth rate is: Percent change = (Month 2 – Month 1) / Month 1 * 100 However, there’s much more to understanding your monthly growth than just extracting the most recent increase. It’s also important to understand the context around the MoM metric so you can use it effectively. For example, knowing how to interpret and present Month-over-Month growth is particularly valuable for raising capital. Investors expect to see growth metrics and projections, and monthly breakdowns are appropriate when your company is very new. In this article, I’ll provide: Every formula needed to calculate Month-over-Month growth. A demonstration...

Benefits Of Breastfeeding For Mother

Why Breastfeed: Benefits for You and Your Baby mother breastfeeding infant Getting ready for the birth of your baby is an exciting and busy time. One of the most important decisions you will make is how to feed your baby. What matters most is having the information, options and support you need to choose what truly works for you and your family. Breastfeeding: a natural gift Breastfeeding provides a lot of perks for babies and nursing parents. That’s why the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends exclusive breastfeeding for a newborn’s first six months, and continued breastfeeding as long as parent and baby like after introducing solid foods. But every family’s situation is different. Not everyone can breastfeed or continue breastfeeding for as long they’d like for various reasons. You may choose to breastfeed for a shorter time or combine breastfeeding with baby formula. Others may nurse their little ones for two years or more. It's not an all-or-nothing choice Giving your ch...